Monday 21 March 2016

Creation of Youtube Channel

It has been a long time since I wrote something on this blog. I have to make an announcement :) I have created a Youtube Channel called Colours ClS (ClS as cls which is short form for colours and also Come Listen to Someone). After much thinking and imagining what my life would be in the future, I decided to return back to my roots. Singing, Dancing, Painting and Drawing which is 4 cores that stay rooted in my heart since young.

This channel serves to be a medium of common language which is music regardless of different genres such as Kpop and English etc. and modes of delivery such as singing, dancing, acting, videography or drawings/paintings. It doesn't matter if there's a lot of us but with a strong will to inspire people to help themselves and discover their own strengths and weakness, I believe that this channel will light the spark within people's hearts. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I painted a beautiful picture of the youtube channel above, I had to say that this channel did not work out as I planned it to be. I originally wanted to form a team with my friends and post various videos of different content but we did not have the time to meet up often and practise. That is why I decided to use my own youtube channel as a platform instead. Since I am the one who is determined to upload videos, it will be better to put myself out there with my own profile.

With that being said, here is the link to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/turtleclar

I hope you all look onto my channel favourably and enjoy watching my videos of singing and dancing. I may post some sign language/song signing videos with singing/dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment