Friday 7 August 2015

Polytechnic

I'm currently a year 2 student enrolled in Singapore Polytechnic and I'm taking a course in Diploma in Food Science and Technology :)

Taking the polytechnic route was the greatest choice that I made in my life. The all rounded experience and making friends from different walks of life was the highlight of my whole poly life. Even though my O level grades were good enough to enter a good JC, I went for a diploma instead as I hated mugging especially for General Paper.

When I was year 1, I was lost like a sheep. I felt alone as none of my close friends from secondary school came to SP especially my best friend. Facing with a presentation as soon as I came in, I felt super stressed and I felt like turning the clock back to my secondary school days.

Not wanting to feel the same way again, I plucked my courage to initiate conversations and make friends with my classmates. Right now, we 'same height same size' is 5 girls clique :D battling the hectic poly projects, assignments, exams and presentations together!

Our First Formal Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment